Contemplations

What I've been thinking and what I've been reading for you to compare notes.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Go into all the world

Our daughter Brooke arriving back in Madrid with some friends welcoming her. We took Brooke and Matthew to the airport on Monday and prayed for a safe and comfortable trip for them. They report the trip was smooth and even all of their luggage arrived at the right time and place. Please pray for them as they begin their ministry as career missionaries in Spain.

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, August 28, 2006 2:04:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'll be praying!

    I also met Brooke this summer at Melissa Turnbough's shower. She seems really nice. Though, I wish I had the chance to talk to her more then I did.

    Anyways...I'm praying for you too!

    - Crystal

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home