Contemplations

What I've been thinking and what I've been reading for you to compare notes.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

One of God's Best Ideas

Sitting here in the family room with all of the family on Christmas Day makes me think of how great an idea God had when He created the family.

Laughing, talking, sharing, eating, opening gifts, sitting by the fire, playing games, watching favorite old movies, listening to good music, singing good songs, ...am I getting really hokey?

Growing up, my family was sometimes fractured by problems and even death. Everyone has something about their family that isn't perfect. But God's idea of a family is perfect.

And if someone doesn't have a good family to share with there is God's extended family - the church. No, the church isn't perfect either, but it is a very workable family if you work at it.

God has it all covered.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home