Contemplations

What I've been thinking and what I've been reading for you to compare notes.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Colts Belong in the Big Game!

I've been a Colts fan since the days of Johnny Unitas. I grew up less than 30 miles from Baltimore and was living in Indiana when the Colts moved there in the 80's. It is good to see that they will go to the Super Bowl after having bested the Patriots, their arch-rivals.

The Colts deserve to be in the big game. Their defense stepped up its play when it mattered and the offense has been proficient the last several years.

I got a call after the game from our baby girl, Bethany, (our baby who is now 24) who grew up in Indiana, congratulating me on the Colts win. That was the icing on the cake after watching a great game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home